Have you ever wondered if it was possible to whip the inside items of a taco in less time then you would have to cook it on a stovetop? If you have, the answer is YES! And it is done with excellence in a Steam Shell Griddle!
This ingenious gadget has a built-in continuous system of steam that goes through the submersible system within the griddle, allowing it to cook whatever you place on top to cook even faster, seal in the moisture with a fraction of the effort you would need to cook on that old stovetop.
And the best part….you don’t have to have a culinary background to use this high-quality piece of technology, it is so easy to use to cook your favorite meals, This gadget holds up to its reputation every time, and it is a must try to make your favorite meals even better and I can’t emphasize this enough, to make it faster!
That Hit the Spot Taco Recipe (Serves at least 5 people)
For this particular recipe, you are going to need several ingredients: shredded cheddar cheese, plain sour cream, your choice of either chicken or beef, bell peppers, red peppers all inside some classic hard taco shells. You will need pink Himalayan salt and regular pepper for seasoning.
- Gather your ingredients and chop up one fresh bell pepper and one red pepper.
- Defrost chicken or beef and cut up either (or both if you want a loaded taco) into small pieces.
- Prepare your Steam Shell Griddle, spray some non-stick cooking spray on it.
- Take your chopped-up peppers and meat begin to toss it on the griddle and season it with pink Himalayan salt and pepper as it is cooking (This part should take about 10 minutes maximum).
- Place cooked meat and peppers in a bowl safe to hold hot food.
- Take each hard taco shell and start filling each one with the sour cream, meat, bell peppers and shredded cheese on top!
Feel free to contact us for more information!