Making Delicious Pancakes With A Grill? Yes, You Can! We have seen the evolution of gadgets for the kitchen since the invention of the conventional oven. Everything from the smokebox to the slow cooker. If you thought those cooking gadgets were something, you will be amazed at how much more convenient this godsend is! The Steam Shell Griddle!
The idea behind the creation of this device was to make everyone’s kitchen experience better by cutting out the hassle and stress of making food that tastes great! The intended goal was ease over worry, and this gadget achieves just that! With the Steam Shell Griddle, you’re not JUST cooking, this not only cooks the food, but it also enhances the taste of your food and how it’s served. You can make simple meals like your favorite pancakes, vegetables, and grilled cheese sandwiches.
With this, you can make any variation of pancakes you want. Here is a low-carb, keto-friendly version of making your flavor-filled pancakes in a very short amount of time.
Indulgent Keto Blueberry Pancakes (Makes 5 Pancakes)
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 1/3 almond flour
- 3 oz of Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. of sugar-free crystal sweetener (can use any brand you want, just know that the net carbs will vary depending on which one you use)
- 2 tsp. liquid vanilla extract (can either be clear or colored vanilla extract)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup of fresh organic blueberries
- Pam Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Make the batter by adding all the ingredients together and mix using a handheld electric mixer or a blender *Do not include the blueberries when mixing the batter.*
- If using a handheld electric mixer, use a large bowl and mix on low speed (levels 1-3) until you have a homogenous mix.
- If using a blender, blend on high speed until you have a smooth homogenous mix.
- Use 1/3 measuring cup and fill batter until a little before the top of the cup and add 2-3 blueberries to it. (this will make one pancake)
- Using the cooking spray, spray over the grill and pour 1/3 cup of batter in it and use a spatula to flip after about 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat until batter is gone
- You can serve by itself, some butter on top or with the rest of the blueberries on top! Enjoy!