Griddle Recipe for Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Banana oatmeal pancakes can be cooked on your griddle to keep you and your family full and satisfied. These delicious, healthy pancakes are gluten-free and sugar-free. They have less sodium per serving when compared to other pancakes prepared from mixes. You can stretch the mix with walnuts, oats, and banana to reduce sodium even further.
You will whip up these light and fluffy pancakes in your blender within a very short time: you will not believe how good they taste. Preparing banana oatmeal pancakes on your griddle is easier than you think.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Ingredients
- One-quarter cup walnuts
- Half cup of old-fashioned oats
- One large firm banana
- One teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- One-quarter to half teaspoon salt
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- Two tablespoons of maple syrup
- One egg white
- Two eggs
- Half cup unsweetened milk
- Fresh banana slices
- Chocolate chips
- Maple syrup
- Fresh berries
- In your blender, combine the eggs, egg white, milk, peeled banana, salt, baking powder, rolled oats, vanilla (optional), and maple syrup.
- Blend until the mixture becomes smooth. Allow your batter to stand for ten to twenty minutes until it has slightly thickened.
- Heat your griddle over medium heat.
- The amount of batter you’ll pour into the griddle is important. Pour batter by one-quarter cupfuls onto your hot griddle, which has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on one side. Turn when you see bubbles forming on top and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until the second side turns golden brown.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and any toppings of your choice.
Banana oatmeal pancakes are a great post-workout breakfast because they are packed with 12 grams of protein per serving and healthy complex carbohydrates.
Please feel free to contact us today for more information.